|The Blue Beads|
- He was having a throbbing throat.
- The crocodile with a huge tail was twice the length of a tall man.
- It was blackish-brown on above and yellowish-white on the under.
- His armoured hide was one inch thick and nothing could pierce it.
- He lay motionless and able to wait forever till food came.
- The crocodile used the unimaginable and irresistible power of his huge tail to move in the water.
Conclusion of The Blue Beads
The story conveys a very powerful message that if a person has a strong determination to attain something and also has the patience to wait for the same and work for it then you will receive it. Also, it shows the life of rural people who find happiness in the little things.
treasure trove workbook answers poems short stories solutions After Blenheim, Shouttolearn, shout to learn, questions answers icse class 9 10, icse hub, free, teachers handbook,
If You Liked it. Drop A Comment Below!